I have been awarded “The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️
This award was given to me by, “The Go to Girl” blog. Thank you for the nomination.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Questions from, “The Go To Girl:”
Do you have a true love?
Yes, my past pets have been my true love.
What would you change about your life?
That I wished I was able to have gained my confidence much sooner, than I did.
Do you like to travel?
Yes I do and I would like to see more of the UK.
Do you listen or speak?
Although tiring because of lipreading, I do listen, but sometimes, due to nerves, or excitement, my talking can probably take over sometimes.
Night or day?
This is a hard one. Daytime first choice, because I need the light to feel bright and cheerful. But at night, it’s nice to curl up and relax.
Sun or snow?
Cat or dog?
I like both, but I have owned mostly cats, as it has been more suitable to my lifestyle.
What scares you?
Sometimes though, the future does too, but I try to not focus on this, but I do wonder if I would die alone and no one would know.
Will you succeed or fail?
Succeed, but what I fail on, is a learning curve.
Ask nominee’s new questions:
- Are you a city, beach, or country girl?
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Do you have tattoos?
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- After a stressful day, what do you do, to help you relax at the end of the day?
- Are you a spring, summer, autumn, or winter person?
- Sweet or savoury?
List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post. My nominees are:
- Therapy Bits
- Branching Out
- Mental Health @ Home
- Ashleigh Writes
- Peace With My Life
- Invisibly Me
- Happily Loco
- Mimi On Life
- Alys Journals
You don’t have to play along, but it would be nice if you did, as readers would get to know you better.