A look back on 2017. I thought I would create this post to remind myself of my personal achievements of last year. (I also written this in my journal, as I gained each of my achievements and reflections.)
- Continuing my blog
- ‘High Merit’ in ‘Health Care – Managing Challenging Behaviour,’ with BSY. (Receiving Level 3 ABC Award.)
- Getting my COSHH certificate. ( Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- ‘High Merit’ in ‘Health Care (Foundation,)’ with BSY.
- Passing my theory test.
- Getting a new job, which I started this year.
And although I cannot add passing my driving test to the list with deciding not to continue, I can take away the following personal achievements:
- Confidence gained
- New experiences
- Getting myself out of my comfort zone
- Overcoming certain obstacles
- New learning
What have been your personal achievements of 2017?